Monday, February 21, 2011

Why Volunteer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1OvFPotEVU

Many people ask me why I do what I do, here is my answer through my favorite song by "Chambao" a spanish group the song is called "Dibujar en el aire una cancion":

Ya no quiero vivir con los temores/ I don't want to live with fears anymore
que prefiero entregarme a la ilusión/ I prefer to surrender to the illusion
y lo que creo defenderlo con firmeza/ what I believe I will defend firmly, without a history that drags me


Y si un dia me siento transformao´/ and if one day I feel transformed
y decido reorientar la dirección/and I decide to change direction
tomaré un nuevo rumbo sin prejuicios/I will take a new path without prejudice
porque en el cambio está la evolución.../because change is in evolution

Evolution ...in change their is evolution

Que mi camino se encuentre iluminao´/Hope the path is always illuminated
y la negrura no me enturvie el corazón/ and never hold darkness in my heart
y el sentimiento al escoger entre los frutos/ the feeling of choosing between the results
decisión para subir otro escalón,/ a decision to take the next step forward
vivir el presente hacía el futuro/ live the present towards the future
guardar el pasado en el arcón./. leave the past were it belongs

Trabajar por el cambio de conciencia/ Work for a change in conscience
dibujar en el aire una canción....una canción./. to Draw a song in the air!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this. Wonderful title.