Monday, August 9, 2010

Start to the week!


Monday August 9th
Journal by Daryl

Yesterday, I started the morning with a much needed cup of coffee. I expected a hectic work schedule and was surprised how laid-back and easy the day was. That was when I remembered that this was still a vacation. Visiting the artisan would have been a great experience for anyone who went. The landscape would inspire any artist and the home of the artist was a curiosity to someone who lives in a suburban neighborhood; with the workshop. The plumbing job I had next I would describe as distinctly Costa Rican, using materials normally not used for irrigation and digging up treasures such as machetes and Andy`s favorite animal, the tarantula. Most of us ended the day with a stroll through downtown then went back to our room to check for insects.

--Daryl

No comments: